Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ragamuffintop Challenge Week 4


There it is... Can I say "I told you so"? Well, after I came off of my fast I went to town and actually at one point this week was back up to like 178 or so. But I made an effort to curb my eating after Wednesdays binge. But yesterday (Friday) we went to San Diego and hit up Belmont Park and the Chilidogs, Fried Chicken & Sodas got to me. I did try to pace myself though.

I ran 4 miles today and somehow over the last few days, even with the Chilidog, I was able to get back down to 172.

week 1: 179.6
week 2: 175.2
week 3: 169.2
week 4: 172.6

We're leaving tomorrow for Ensenada. I probably won't do a whole lot of running and for sure no biking. But who knows what the food will be like. Maybe I'll still lose weight??? We'll see.

Please pray for us! We're going with no Internet on this trip, so you probably won't hear from me for a while.

Ragamuffintop Challenge...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Eric! I hope you have fun in Ensenada! When I left for deployment, I almost weighed 240. Today I weighed in fully clothed at 200 pounds. I can't believe it! My goal was 210-215! The Navy still says I have to be 186 though...Grr...

deWeb said...

just try to get your exercise other ways in ensenada. park further out, take the stairs...i din't really even know where ensenada is...i'm just talking out of my butt...to a dude i've never met.

anyway, all the best this week. control your portions and you'll be fine. summer is a hard time to stay on a diet/exercise schedule.

Land of Marcelo said...

Keep it up, Eric. You're doing a great job! We're all in this together!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric,

Witing to see how you did this week. Hope it was a good one man.

Rootin' for you!
Gretchin