Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"link loved"


Brody Harper has this cool idea. It's called "link loved". Basically you get to show love to your top referring sites... That's the top sites that refer to your blog in case you were wondering.

Here is mine for this week:

Better Than Blank... This is my buddy Alex. I probably wouldn't be blogging if it weren't for him. He's one of my closest friends and pretty much a genius. I don't think I've ever met anyone like him. He's a musician, a graphic designer and a media geek that understands ministry on a pastoral level. That's a combination that you just don't find very often (if ever). Not to mention, we pretty much see eye to eye on almost everything relating to worship.

When I was the Worship Pastor over at Life Church we asked him to consider coming on staff to oversee the Media Arts Department along with various other responsibilities (you know how Church Plants are...). At first he said 'no' but after looking at the job description he said, "I like doing that, I know how to do that and I'd like to learn how to do that, that and that. I'll do it!" What a great attitude! And now after a few years (some of them more challenging than others), he's now the "Executive Pastor". That means he's learning and doing new things again! I have a lot of respect for him because of what he's done/endured over the last year alone.

So go check out his blog here. He's been out of town for the last week so he put up a few pre-written posts honoring Carlos over at Ragamuffin Soul to keep his blog active. I think that's pretty en genius if you ask me. See what I mean?

Oh yeah, and he gives me the most "link love" out of anyone!

1 comment:

alex mclean said...

I feel the love! Can't wait to hang out soon - lunch this week? Seriously thanks for all the love!