Monday, June 9, 2008

Ragamuffintop Challenge - week 2


Here we are... week two of the Ragamuffintop Challenge. I think I've hit my stride... whatever that means. So last week I started running, but actually gained a pound because of a great weekend with the family (food everywhere I went). This week I was better about what I ate, I pushed my running a little more and I road a bike one day. That same day my buddy Gary and I ran almost 6 miles. That's the longest I've ran in a while... actually... I think that's longest I've ever ran... intentionally that is.

So here's my weigh-in this morning (sorry, no video... my wife has the camera at work).



4lbs is not bad for one week. I have a feeling that this coming week will be even better... Do you want to know why? Well you'll just have to come back next week and see...

Original weight 178
week 1: 179.6
week 2: 175.2

goal weight: 165

Oh yeah... and I'm back on track with my daily "book reading"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 lbs in one week is GREAT!! I'm impressed with the level of committment to running! I don't run unless someone is chasing me with intent to harm. And even then, I'll probably opt for outwitting over out-running. :) Keep up the good work!!

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing how you did this week! Keep going!