Monday, June 16, 2008

Illiterate Taggers

I used to live in San Diego. At one point in my life I oversaw an Integration program at a Suburban School where we bussed in over 300 kids from the roughest parts of East and West San Diego. My minor is in Spanish and I spent the last couple of years at my Suburban High School hangin' with the only 2 Latino Gang Bangers in the school. Needless to say I know a little bit about Suburban Gang Bangers.

I saw this today on my nice quiet 3 mile run through the Suburbs and it made me laugh...

Note to all Suburban Gang Bangers:
If you're gonna tag in the Suburbs... if you're gonna represent you're home town... at least learn how to spell it correctly.
That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

CJ Mills said...

HA - NICE!

Chris Stout said...

Ha Ha - I had something smart to say, then I forgot.

Vince said...

Fantastic

Brad Ruggles said...

How funny...gotta love photo ops like that.

Worship Confessional Links from Youtube

Loading...