Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Worship Debreifing

I didn't lead worship today so I got to sit in the directors chair. Pretty cool actually because I coached one of our tech guys who I've been wanting to develop into a director (currently a lighting guy).

John Alwood lead worship for us this week. I couldn't have planned it better because I got sick and kind of lost my voice. He did great too.

He's from a Church Plant called Cross Church that just shut the doors due to in-adequate funds. I can't imagine the confusion and frustration that he must be going through. Please pray for him and their team as they find their places at other local churches in the valley. Most of them are plugging in at our Church, but not all.

Here's how he rocked it! (His guitar player is smokin'!)

Joy to the World (Third Day)
Give You Glory (Jeremy Camp)
Gloria (Mercy Me)
-message-
East to West (Casting Crowns)
-offering-
Forever (Chris Tomlin)

No comments: