Monday, December 31, 2007

December 30th Confessional

What an incredible day we had at Church yesterday! It was probably every Worship Leaders dream service. My only complaint was that we didn't have a lead guitar player so I had to fill in; which actually was kind of fun! I actually figured out some cool stuff for All we need using my DD20(God knows I've played it enough).

We modified the schedule a little from what I posted earlier. Here's what it looked like.

The music never really stopped thanks to Stephanie our keyboard player...

Awesome is the Lord (Tomlin)
Amazing (Redman)
-welcome- (we usually dismiss the Youth at this time but we had them remain in the service this time)
All we need (Hall)
Here in Your presence (Anderson)
Rescue (Anderson)
-testimonies- (Pastor Dave did a great job encouraging people to share what God did in their lives in 2007)
Amazing Grace (Tomlin)
Everything Glorious (Crowder)
-offering-
Everlasting God

I love my Church. They're learning what it means to worship and yesterday was a great time to do just that. The testimonies that we heard made us laugh, made us cry and most of all gave us hope for 2008. What more could you ask for; I mean, isn't that what Church is all about? ;)

No comments: