Monday, January 14, 2008

Chargers win and a lost love...

I can't believe it... The Chargers won! I'm not a huge football fan, but I am from San Diego and I'm stoked... not to mention that I had Vincent Jackson on my fantasy football team this year. Had to drop him about half way through though...

Anyway, last summer we signed my son up for soccer and he hated it. We tried everything from threats to bribary and nothing worked. Then one of the other dads on the team (his kid was the star player) asked if I wanted to play on his adult soccer team. I thought, what a great way to get Joshua excited about soccer but to let him see his father play in a few games. So I signed up. It didn't work either but I re-discovered a lost love.

And here we are about 6 months later and I'm still playing. Not only that, but we just played our way right into the playoffs... just like the Chargers!

Who knew that I still loved to play.

What lost love do you need to re-discover?

Wasn't this post supposed to be about the Chargers?

No comments: