Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Website & Gmail

We finally have a new website... Woohoo! Check it out.

In the process however, we changed servers to "dreamhost". The cool thing about that is that they're using gmail for their email, which means that we're now using gmail for our email.

I have to say that I've been hearing about gmail for a while now. In fact I even have my own personal gmail account, but I've never used it because it... well... I guess it just looked a little too linear for me.

So I just spent the last few hours playing with it and I have to say... I'm pretty impressed.

If you get a chance, go check it out. If you already have it, can you pass on any pointers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right dude. looks killer!

for gmail...get to know how filters work and you will streamline your life.

Anonymous said...

i meant - right on!

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Love it, love it, love it! Website is awesome, and I love using google apps for my e-mail. How's you and the family? Getting better? We're trying to kick the bug out here...

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

As far as suggestions, can you have some U2 mp3's in the worship section? I think that would really spice it up.

eric beeman said...

Hmmm... don't know about the U2 mp3s Karl, but maybe some Lenny Kravitz! A little Love Revolution or Fly Away??? ;)

Family's all better, thanks for asking Chris. It took 3 rounds of antibiotics and some allergy medication! Crazy!

Filters it is Vince... thanks for the tip.