So, Joshua's 5th Birthday was in June. We decided we'd take him to Disneyland for his birthday. Needless to say, we had to wait until the last week of July to make it happen. We went to Disneyland on Thursday, stayed the night at Embassy Suites and hit up California Adventure on Friday. We made it home last night around 10:00pm. The boys were up this morning @ 6:30am. Staci and I decided that now we need a vacation!
A big thank you to Grandma Lynn for coming with us. There were multiple times when she stayed with Micah while Mommy & Daddy went on a ride with Joshua.
Here's a list of my favorites from the trip...
1. Joshua's Birthday Button from Disneyland. People kept wishing him a happy birthday. Not realizing that he was wearing the button he commented, "I must be really special!"
2. Holding a scared Micah on the Mr. Toads ride that he wanted to go on (or was that Monster's Inc.)?
3. Surfing in the Fireman's play yard with both boys.
4. Witnessing my wife change shirts in the middle of the department store.
5. Grizzly River Run (Joshua, Mommy & Me)
6. Redwood Creek Challenge (Joshua, Mommy & Me)
7. Soarin over California (Joshua, Mommy & Me)
8. The Pixar Parade
9. Lunch @ the Rainforest Cafe (Micah got scared every time the thunder came)
Not so favorites from the trip...
1. The Drive.
2. The line for Grizzly River.
3. Sleeping (or not so much) in the hotel with the boys.
4. The not so fine dining at Panino's on the way out.
5. The Drive Home (not too bad actually... only about an hour).
All in all, it was a great trip and I think we'd do it again. How was your last 2 days?