Thursday, May 29, 2008

2-1/2 albums from Itunes


Okay, so I received this $25 Itunes Giftcard and I'm trying to figure out what to purchase. I haven't actually bought an album for sheer enjoyment in so long that I don't even know where to start (I'm a worship pastor, what can I say?). I like the modern/indy stuff, but the reality is, I'm a closet classic country fan. That's right, nothing beats a good old Kenny Rogers or Charlie Pride song. But I digress.

Basically, it looks like I can purchase 2-1/2 albums. So my question to you is this...

"If you could only take 2-1/2 albums with you onto a deserted island, what would they be?"

I thought about purchasing Daughtry's album, but it's from 2006 and I'm sure he's coming out with a new one. What else is good out there.

3 comments:

Jay Sellers said...

Jeremy Riddle - Full Attention

No doubt.

Karl said...

On a desert island?

It'd have to be Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings as conducted by Leonard Bernstein, U2 Best of 1980 to 1990, and the half album? Hmmm...half of Jeff Victor's Emerald Isle.

Random, but it is 1:30 AM.

eric beeman said...

Jeremy Riddle, huh? Trying to stay away from the worship stuff on this one but I'll give it a look. I buy worship stuff all the time as part of my position at the Church. I'm thinkin' something outside of that box this time...

Karl, why doesn't it surprise me that you would say U2? ;) but I already have that album (who doesn't). Leonard Bernstein and Jeff Victor I don't have. Might have to look into that one.

Thanks for the posts guys!